Printable Boro Forms
Printable Forms –
- Borough Calendar
- Borough 2023 Street Sweeping Calendar
- Appropriateness, Application for Certificate of
- Board Member Application.
- Building or Construction Permit Application
- Curb Cut Permit Application
- Demolition Fees and Permit Application
- Dumpster or POD application
- Employment Application
- Fence Permit application
- Food Establishment Complaint Form
- Grading & Excavation Application – 2 pages
- Handicap Parking Space Application – NEW ResidentialPlease note that you MUST have a handicap license plate, not a placard, to be considered for an assigned space. This is one requirement you must have BEFORE we can take your application because this space will be assigned to YOUR license plate only. You must NOT have any off street parking available – (-example: garage – driveway – open area).Please read the requirements carefully. If you meet ALL the criteria, we can then accept the application and pass it onto the Police Chief for verification, then onto Council for approval.As much as we would love to give everyone a sign, we must follow protocol set in place by our Council when they enacted the Ordinance. Therefore, we ask that you please follow the policies set in place.Thank you for your cooperation.
- Handicap Parking Space-Application — RE-NEW Your Assigned SpaceThis is a form for RE-NEWING your handicap space. Every spring we send out renewal forms which are usually due by the last day of June. This will allow your handicap space in front of your residence to remain in place for your use. We ask that you fill out your form and return it to the Borough Office asap. We will begin to remove signs that did not renew the first week in July each year.Thank you for your cooperation.If you have any questions or concerns – please feel free to call our office. 724-266-4070.
- Lien Letter and Fire Safety
Please go to “REAL ESTATE TRANSFERS” on the top ribbon & Boro info is #4.
- New Business PacketWant to start a business in Ambridge? Then this packet is for you. All the applications included are for various types of businesses. Call our office should you have any questions.
- Park Rental Application and Rules 2023
Call the Administration office 724-266-4070 to check if the date that you want is available for rent. Fill in the the form and bring it to the Administration Office along with your deposit. The staff will give you a receipt to keep with you for the day of the rental. If you have any other questions, please call the Administration Office.
Also you will find a link to a Pennsylvania Property Tax/Rent Rebate Brochure.
- Registration (Annual Fire Inspection) – Commercial Form
- Rental Registration (Occupancy) Permit – Residential Form
- Right to Know FormPlease we prefer your RTK request be FAXED to 724-266-9191.If you email them the form – it may take longer to fulfill your R.T.K. as we do not check the emails daily.Email the completed & signed form to: [email protected]
- Sign Permit Application
- Solicitation in Ambridge BoroughPermits are $100.00 per day – per person. You are permitted to solicit between 9am and 5pm – Monday thru Friday. You can find our Peddling Ordinance and the 2018 Fee Resolution on our Borough Ordinance link (§195-1 thru §195-7).Please note on our application – you MUST FIRST – apply for your Pa. State Police Clearance and it MUST accompany your Ambridge Solicitation Application. It must be current as well – no older than 30 days.
- Stormwater Catch Basin Pollution Complaint Form
- Street Opening or Sidewalk Permit Application
- Subdivision and-or Consolidation Site Plan Review Application
- Swimming Pool Permit Application
Fill out the application and bring it to our Administration Office. Code Enforcement and Zoning will look over your application & issue the permit.